3D printed dactyl-manuform
First handwired keyboard, I tried going fully custom and adjust the rows/columns on the 3d print. Ended up having to reprint the base multiple times and in the end, I still had to glue in some switches.
The controllers were added to the bottom of the case and their usb-c cables ended up a little too rigid.
I will try to revisit this build and add a wrist rest as typing on this keyboard without one is difficult.
Not a fan of the switches as there is no audio/tactile feedback making learning this layout harder :(
I ended up only using one elite-c controller (rip price), and on the other side I used a pro-micro flashed in qmk-dfu